The 2015 Open Call for Halloween Submissions saw some amazing submissions. There are the required short stories, but as well this year I received some poems. I thus read everything and think fans of horror, suspense and great reads will enjoy this week. So without further comment here is the listing of when things will appear.
I of course will be bringing a third story that features that mysterious little “girl” from the past two events. I am not really playing any favorites here is that listing.
- Monday: Two Poems by Jo Ann Gilbert Stover
- Tuesday: Rose Petal Haunt by Connie Chappell
- Wednesday: The Costume by Shawn Micallef
- Thursday: Behind the Painted Face by John Collings
- Friday: Rituals by Mark Love